3 Day Booting Classes
- Class will start each day at 9am and conclude around 5pm
- Cost of class is $600.00 for all 3 days; 50% deposit is required to hold a spot.
- Price includes supplies needed to equicast and glue for boots.
- Lunch at local restaurant all 3 days.
- This class will have 2 instructors that have successfully booted and Transitioned multiple horses!
- This class will focus on techniques for professional trimmers to successfully boot or protect horses hooves while transitioning or rehabilitating without the use of shoes. This will be an extensive hands on class, that will be limited in size to enable students adequate instruction to be able to accomplish successful hoof protection in the field.
- This class used to be a two day class, but there is too much information for two days. The third day is added to give more practice at applying techniques.
Check out this video clip shot in a 2-day booting class - fitting a easyboot glove:
(check back soon for updates)